Re: Odd problem with KDE (on sid)

I actually had something similar to this happen. I would be typing, say, an email, and all of a sudden, the caps lock would be on, except it was for all keys and what not. I found that somehow, gestures.and stickykeys had been turned on. It still does it on rare occasion, and I was wondering how it got changed.