Re: Issues upgrading from Lenny to Squeeze

Leo,

thanks for the report. I am wondering that you did not run in any of the two
bugs Petter describes in his blog (and reported to the BTS)

http://people.skolelinux.org/pere/blog/Lenny__Squeeze_upgrades__apt_vs_aptitude_with_the_Gnome_desktop.html

Simon,

since you are interested in upgrade reports, I put you on copy, in case you
have not seen Petter's upgrade reports.

Thanks,
Rainer

--