Re: Another cannot login problem, fresh install

El Viernes 21 Mayo 2010 05:34:50 Valerio Passini <valerio.passini@unicam.it>
escribió:
> My suggestion is that you should stop installing your OS over and over
> again for first: it's just a waste of time. If you really want to solve
> your problems, post some logs so we can help you. When you do a fresh
> install, hundreds of packages are involved and it's quite difficult to
> find the culprit. So what you are doing is almost useless.
> Probably you will find more saviour advices than mine, but
> check the permissions on the files of your /home/directory. If
> everything is right, just as a starting point post:
> /var/log/kdm.log
> /var/log/kdm.log.1 (if kdm.log is empty)
> /var/log/Xorg.0.log
> We can see if there are any error.

This is the error in kdm.log

X: main/renderbuffer.c:2067: _mesa_reference_renderbuffer: Assertion `oldRb-
>Magic == 0xaabbccdd' failed.

There is a bug opened, but without solution yet.

I will keep searchig. This is not a kde problem.

Thanks!

Facundo