Another cannot login problem, fresh install

Hi,

I did the next:
- debian testing fresh base install
- upgrade to unstable
- install kde-standar kdm...

When I login with kdm, x is restarted in the kde starting splash
screen. I tried with gdm, but it is the same. There is no permissions
problem with the user or with /tmp, etc, folders, it is a fresh
install. The only error message is from syslog, saying "x server for
display :0 terminated unexpectedly". There are no errors in x log and
.xsession-errors is empty. kaboom never appears. I installed kde from
unstable directly, I never ugraded from testing.

Any help?

Thanks

Facundo