Re: KWebkitPart dependency

Hello,

On antradienis 18 Gegužė 2010 14:13:34 Adrian von Bidder wrote:
> Heyho!
>
> Short note to the KDE packagers since kdenetwork now depends on
> libkwebkitpart-dev: don't hesitate to NMU (even with zero delay) if it
> helps to get KDE into squeeze faster.  (In any case, and if no bug reports
> come in, I'll just wait with the next upload until kwebkitpart is in
> testing.)

You removed a public library from previous libkwebkit1 package and didn't
rename the package itself. I know that libkwebkit1 had no reverse dependencies
then so it was not a big deal, but I hope that from know on, you will track
ABI breakages very carefully.

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>