Re: kdevelop in unstable - crashes on Settings | Configure

On Wednesday 19 May 2010 08:53:17 Fathi Boudra wrote:
> I'm not able to reproduce the crash.
> Could you try to remove:
> ~/.kdevduchain/
> ~/.kde/share/config/kdeveloprc

 Fathi - this worked a treat, thank you.  I remember reading
 something about the .kdevduchain stuff - it sounded really
 powerful - ages ago, but didn't even think to look outside the
 .kde/ directory for things to rename out of the way.

 I suspect something bit me from an earlier dodgy installation
 of kdevelop (when I first heard about the php support being
 usable (as distinct from stable)).

 thanks again,
 Jedd.