Re: plans for basket

Am Mittwoch 19 Mai 2010 schrieb Fathi Boudra:
> > do you have any plans for Basket?
> > There is a Qt 4 port available Basket 2.0 Beta 1 (1.80).
> >
> > It didn't show any basket contents after installation to my home
> > directory, but that might have been a problem with the installer
> > script in the upstream archive.
>
> basket is in under our radar.
> The package should be reviewed before the upload.

Thanks Fathi and Sune.

I can have a look at the package before you upload it. Not so much from a
packaging point of view, more from a "does it work", "does backet 2 work"
point of view. Although I backported / created some debian packages
myself, I bet anyone from the Debian KDE team has more experience with
building packages than me.