kdevelop in unstable - crashes on Settings | Configure

 Howdi,

 Just a quick question on whether others are able to use this.  I'm
 running a mostly unstable (but with some residual qt-kde.debian.net
 packages, and a tiny amount of experimental) system.  I realise this
 may be contributing to my situation, yes.

 Kdevelop is now in the repo, which is fantastic (quanta being my
 previously preferred IDE). But whenever I go into Settings | Configure
 Kdevelop it crashes.

 I've replicated this on a new, empty account on my system, so it
 doesn't look like any residual kdevelop stuff in my ~/.kde

 $ dpkg -l | grep kdevelop
ii  kdevelop                   4:4.0.0-2         integrated development environment for KDE
ii  kdevelop-data           4:4.0.0-2         data files for the KDevelop IDE
ii  kdevelop-php            1.0.0~rc2-1     PHP plugin for KDevelop
ii  kdevelop-php-docs    1.0.0~rc2-1     PHP documentation plugin for KDevelop
ii  kdevplatform1-libs    1.0.0-1             shared libraries for the KDevelop platform

 kdevelop from a konsole reveals this error once I do Configure:

kdevelop(22258)/kdevplatform (shell) KDevelop::UiController::showSettingsDialog: blacklist ()
KCrash: Application 'kdevelop' crashing...

 At the moment I'm just trying to work out which bug tracker I should
 bother with strace and kcrash output.

 taa,
 Jedd.