Re: Fwd: Re: Kde 3.5 ...

Hello,

On antradienis 11 Gegužė 2010 02:17:17 Richard Hartmann wrote:
> Now, to be serious once again:
> This whole thing is obviously loaded with emotions on both sides.
> Having crossed the line of "KDE 4 is good enough for general
> use" just recently, I think I can understand both sides.
> Especially as I can see several reasons why each "side" would
> be annoyed and tired because of the "other" side's recurring
> arguments. Let's face it, neither "side" is contributing anything
> new or interesting, at this point.

The difference is that one side is actually doing some work and giving it away
for free in all possible senses to the other side while the latter is just
whining and demanding more. This is a bit annoying but that's life.

I agree that the only solution is not to feed the troll.

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>