Re: Fwd: Re: Kde 3.5 ...

On Mon May 10 2010 05:47:08 Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Just let them go, Adrian. When I to to fix KDE 4 for these two, I am
> "obstructing KDE 3.5 at every opportunity". Let them troll themselves
> into obscurity. At least they cannot complain that nobody tried to
> help them get the features they need into KDE 4. Well, they will
> complain about that because apparently I "ordered" them to tell me
> what is wrong with KDE 4, instead of simply deducing that out of thin
> air.

Please note the subject of this thread.  This thread is about
how users can best continue using KDE 3.5, or alternatively
where to migrate when Lenny is EOL'd.

If you'd like to fix KDE 4, it would be more productive to
work upstream.  If you'd like to poll Debian users as to what
needs fixing in KDE 4, please start a new thread.

Meanwhile, please stop trolling this thread.

--Mike Bird