Re: Fwd: Re: Kde 3.5 ...

On Sunday 09 May 2010 18.18:05 Mike Bird wrote:
> A lot of people care about
> not making Debian worse, and are thereafter taking the time and
> making the effort to present the case for not deleting KDE 3.5
> from Debian.

Excuse me, but while I agree that this discussion is on-topic, it has also
happened already a long time ago	.

KDE 3.5 in Debian is dead unless you start working on it.   There is nobody
(else) who is ready to do the work.

This has been said at least 10 times already.  Why do you persist?

cheers
-- vbi

--
Protect your privacy - encrypt your email: http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/intro