Re: kde SC 4.4

On Friday 07 May 2010, Nate Bargmann wrote:
> Device Notifier, while much improved, still lacks a way to simply mount
> removable media without having to run Dolphin

click device notifier plasmoid, ups pops the list with devices present,
mouseover device you want to mount, click the icon on the right to mount the
device?

Am I misunderstanding what you're asking for? Because that feature seems to
be working just fine here, used it to update the map on the mini-sd card
from my gps just last week
--
Cheers, Cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)