Kaffeine is a mere shadow of itself

Hi,

I recently upgraded most of my KDE programs to the KDE 4 versions, and
for one program I regretted it after only a few minutes.  Here is a list
of the regressions in kaffeine I noticed so far:

- cannot save tracks from an audio CD as .ogg files anymore

- does not display tracks when playing an audio CD, screen is black

- stops playing audio CD after first track

- window size is fixed, videos are resized to fit window size rather
  than the other way around

- the settings menu is almost empty, nothing to configure anymore
  apparently

- does not have a manual

I'm not going to look any further but will rather go back to 0.8.7 and
put it on hold.  It feels like using an application that is maybe at
version 0.2, rather than a 1.0 release candidate.  Given that kaffeine
0.8 was a quite mature program with lots of features, I find this very
sad.

Regards,
        Sven