Re: Kde 3.5 ...

El Jueves, 6 de Mayo de 2010, Curt Howland escribió:
> Thank you, I appreciate that. Really, I do. Unfortunately, my problems
> with KDE4 are not bugs, they're systematic. I liked having my
> removable devices show up as desktop icons, for instance, and that
> feature is just plain gone.

I miss the media:/ kioslave. Does somebody know if it was gone because nobody
ported it, or by design?

If it's the first case, maybe somebody ports it, and you can use it in a
folderview.

I'm having the feeling that many users which are unhappy with KDE 4.X are just
a feature or two away of accepting it.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) | GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2