Re: KDE 4.4.3 in unstable

* On 2010 06 May 02:13 -0500, Diederik de Haas wrote:
> I don't get what you're trying to accomplish.
>
> On 2010-05-05 Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
> > In 4.4, kmail depends on mysql-server in order to send mail. (kmail ->
> > Akonadi  -> mysql-server).
>
> So you don't like the dependency to Akonadi? Too bad.

Regardless the rationale, this seems to be an attitude that has become
very pervasive among KDE developers with the advent of KDE4 and it has
me looking seriously at the alternatives.  I no longer recommend KDE to
other users due to the "my way or the highway" attitude I've encountered
since running KDE 4.2 over a year ago and encountering various issues.

- Nate >>