Re: Kde 3.5 ...

[Jorge Gonçalves - Donnerstag 06 Mai 2010 08:17:43]

Hi,

> I really feel sorry that KDE 3 series is no more being developed, and
> when the day cames that I no longer will be able to use KDE 3, I will
> switch to Apple or even Windows, but NEVER to kde4 or Gnome!
> (and I feel many users out there think like me!!!)

Just a general note. If you ask people to invest a large amount of time
to do something you would like to see done, consider stating some good
reasons for your desire.

Why is KDE 4 for you no option? Does it not work for you? Or do you just
not like the concepts? The KDE developers are open for suggestions, as
long as these are not "give me kicker back" or alike. So you might be
better off using KDE 4 and report issues you would like to see fixed
than switching to Windows ... whatever the reasons for that might be.

Regards