kde-core list should be updated (live-helper)

Hello all,

I just received a notification that meta-kde 5:59 has entered unstable/sid.
With that, the meta package kde-minimal does no longer exist, so /usr/share/live-helper/lists/kde-
core should be updated and possibly again when 5:59 gets into testing/squeeze.

This is the contents of that file now (primairily for debian-kde list):
#if DISTRIBUTION lenny
kde-core
#endif
#if DISTRIBUTION squeeze sid
kde-minimal
#endif

kdm
desktop-base

I think the following change should correct the change in the meta-package:
#if DISTRIBUTION squeeze sid
kde-minimal
#endif

becomes:

#if DISTRIBUTION squeeze
kde-minimal
#endif
#if DISTRIBUTION sid
kde-plasma-desktop
#endif

and when 5:59 gets into testing it should become:
#if DISTRIBUTION squeeze sid
kde-plasma-desktop
#endif

I'm CC-ing debian-kde list, since they probably can add sth useful to this.

Regards,
   Diederik