Re: Need for help in patching and packaging kdebase

Alle martedì 09 marzo 2010, Sune Vuorela ha scritto:
> cp ../patch.diff debian/patches
> echo patch.diff >> debian/patches/series
> dpkg-buildpackage (-jnumberofcores)

Sune, thank you very much for replying. I have built the packages, but I
can't install kdebase-runtime-dbg_4.4.1-0rc2_amd64.deb.
There are broken dependencies with kdelibs5-dbg. I don't know if it's
needed since I'm not facing a crash in strigi, but just in case, is
there anyway to install it?

Selecting previously deselected package kdebase-runtime-dbg.
(Reading database ... 292122 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking kdebase-runtime-dbg (from kdebase-runtime-
dbg_4.4.1-0rc2_amd64.deb) ...
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of kdebase-runtime-dbg:
 kdebase-runtime-dbg depends on kdelibs5-dbg; however:
  Package kdelibs5-dbg is not installed.
dpkg: error processing kdebase-runtime-dbg (--install):
 kdebase-runtime-dbg