Re: PolicyKit Authorization (System Settings) crashes every time

El Lunes, 8 de Marzo de 2010, Modestas Vainius escribió:
> Hello,
>
> On pirmadienis 08 Kovas 2010 04:08:41 Alejandro Exojo wrote:
> > El Domingo, 7 de Marzo de 2010, Beojan Stanislaus escribió:
> > > cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr .. && make && make install
> >
> > Since cmake doesn't provides an uninstall target,
>
> That's not true:
>
> # make uninstall

Oops. I tried in a subdirectory, but you're right, in the toplevel directory
there is a uninstall target.

Anyway, do you think it is advisable to install in /usr? My strategy is to
install in a different prefix everything, to be cautious.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) | GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2