Re: googlegadgets in KDE

Alle giovedì 28 gennaio 2010, godo ha scritto:
> Valerio Passini wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > What is happening to plasma-scriptengine-googlegadgets? About a
> > week ago there was the upgrading of the googlegadgets' package and
> > a consequent uninstallation of plasma-scriptengines-googlegadgets.
> > I waited for a new package, but nothing until now. Has it been
> > dropped? Is there a new way to have the gadgets? Sorry, I have
> > searched among the bug reports and found nothing.
> >
> > Valerio
>
> Hi,
> I do not know which Debian version you use but
> plasma-scriptengine-googlegadgets are in Squeeze and Sid:
> http://packages.debian.org/search?suite=squeeze&arch=any&searchon=nam
> es&keywords=googlegadgets
>  http://packages.debian.org/search?suite=sid&arch=any&searchon=names&;
> keywords=googlegadgets
>
> Bye,
> Goran Dobosevic

They are there indeed, but incompatible with the last update of
googlegadgets. I must wait for the re-compiling of the packages against
the new libraries.

$ sudo apt-get install plasma-scriptengine-googlegadgets
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

The following packages have unmet dependencies.
  plasma-scriptengine-googlegadgets: Depends: libggadget-1.0-0 (>=
0.10.5) but it is not going to be installed
                                     Depends: libggadget-qt-1.0-0 (>=
0.10.5) but it is not going to be installed