Re: spell checking in Mozilla software [OT]

Alle sabato 23 gennaio 2010, Nima Azarbayjany ha scritto:
> Hi there,
>
> I recently installed Squeeze with the KDE desktop.  I use Icedove and
> Iceweasel but there spell checking features are not working.  What's
>  the solution?  I installed aspell but it did not help.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Nima

Hi Nima,

First, you must be warned that you are on the wrong mailing list. This
is KDE-debian and has nothing to do with Firefox/Iceweasel. Next time
you will probably get ignored.
Second, iceweasel has it's own packages for spellchecking. Go here and
choose yours:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/browse/type:3
They will be installed locally (i.e. in your home directory).
Bye

Valerio