libkonq5-templates error upgrading the system

Hi,

    Today I was tried to upgrade my KDE4.
    In the first try during the installation of the packages the login screen was shown. After login in again, I coundn't use the dpkg because other program was used it, so I reboot the system.

    In the second try and others, when the packages was installing and error with the libkonq5-templates did not leave me to upgrade the system.

     The error is:

                  "file list file for package: 'liblockdev1' is missing final newline
                   Sub-process /usb/bin/dpkg returned an error code (2)

                  One package was not installed. Try to recover:

                   dpkg: error to processing libkonq5-tempates (--configure): "

   I try to reinstall the package but I always have the same error.

    Any solution for this please ?

Best Regards,
GUAN