Re: Manually add Wine desktop files to K menu?

* Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer@gmx.at> [2010 Jan 15 07:20 -0600]:

> Try running kbuildsycoca4, probably with --noincremental and see if this
> helps.

In another message I included the output of kbuildsycoca4.  On a whim,
I decided to move ~/.config/menus/applications-kmenuedit.menu out of
the way and then waited a bit for the menu to reload.  Whaddaya know, I
am seeing the Wine files kbuildsycoca4 reported that it found.

It remains to be seen if editing the menu with the menu editor will
break this again.

- Nate >>