Re: KDE 4.4 betas

If you want to criticise Debian's policies, do it publically to the list,
not privately to a user. For all previous releases, the .0 release has
been in unstable on KDE release day. Anyway, 4.4 beta is not
available in the karmic repos, only in Lucid repos, and the
developers explicitly warn that no one should currently use Lucid
unless willing to recover from anything up to complete system
breakage.

<beojan@lavabit.com>wrote:
> > This message was posted to a Debian mailing list concerning
when
> > 4.4 beta would be available in Debian experimental. I moved
from
> > the *buntu set after experiencing serious performance
differences