Re: kde 4.3.4 is building for unstable now ;-)

Alle domenica 13 dicembre 2009, jedd ha scritto:
> On Saturday 12 December 2009 10:41:39 Modestas Vainius wrote:
> > You clearly ask for trouble installing proprietary nvidia drivers
> > non-debian way. Probably mesa was upgraded breaking
> > "installation" produced with nvidia installer. Switch to the
> > debian way.
>

>  cheers,
>  Jedd.

Ok Jedd, do everything your own way, but let me underscore that you are
quite often complaining about the way KDE doesn't work for you and
reporting numerous malfunctions in your system that none else is
experiencing. Maybe that following your own way is causing some
troubles? If I was you, I would consider this possibility.
I hope you understand that mine is just a fair critics. Bye

Valerio