Re: kde 4.3.4 is building for unstable now ;-)

 My observations after the upgrade ...

 I'm using the ftp.uk.debian.org mirror, and there's
 quite a few bits that aren't coming through yet.  I added
 ftp.debian.org into the fray, but not there yet either, so
 don't get optimistic about short-cutting the mirroring :)

 On my nvidia (proprietary drivers) box I've had to
 revert back to the vanilla 'nv' drivers to resolve the
 permanent snow (over whole screen) look.  I tried:
 NVIDIA-Linux-x86-185.18.36-pkg1.run
 NVIDIA-Linux-x86-190.32-pkg1.run
 NVIDIA-Linux-x86-190.42-pkg1.run

 Hoping this will be resolved in one of the other 4.3.2/3
 packages that are still loitering.

 rtm plasmoid is failing to connect (yet to resolve this one,
 but I had re-compiled from HEAD some time ago).

 Major annoyance / bug of having replicated konqs (web
 and file) popping up on a log out / log in - still present.

 J.