Re: Dependencies problem with kdepim 4.3.2 in squeeze

Hello,

On penktadienis 04 Gruodis 2009 10:13:18 Patrice Pillot wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Today kdepim 4.3.2 seems to have migrated to testing but the systems
> cannot be realistically since there are some unmet dependencies for some
> apps. See for example http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/kaddressbook ,
> libgnokii5 seems to be stalled in sid for some time.
>
> I apologize for not having investigated further since I'm not a pts expert.

Due to a bug in unstable -> testing migrate scripts, a bunch of KDE 4.3.2
stuff migrated to testing when it should not have leaving testing broken.
People are working on it. In the meantime, get missing dependencies from
unstable.

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>