Re: kde4.debian.net/ lenny main

Modestas Vainius wrote:

It won't be back. Even if end of life was promised the end of this month, we had to end it now. Sorry for inconvenience.

Ok ...  So what is the logical thing to do for someone running lenny + KDE4?

I'm not seeing some of these packages in testing? I've got a laptop that is 1/2 of the way updated to kde4 - sort of a mess.

Is it in backports?

or -

Is there a way to 'pin' the kde4 parts to unstable? Is kde4 from unstable working?

Someone needs to update this page with the current situation:

http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/kde4.html

There was also a page at http://kde4.debian.net/ - might be nice to have a forward link there.

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl@xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434