Re: KDE4 Bluetooth

Hello,  http://packages.debian.org/experimental/kdebluetooth

2009/10/25 Vincent Frison <vincent.frison@gmail.com>

Hi,

Is the KDE bluetooth framework still broken in KDE4?

The kdebluetooth package from unstable seems to be for KDE3 only.

In fact I think I managed to have kdebluetooth working on my KDE4 a few months
ago. But now there's nothing I can do, no action are "clickable" from the
kbluetooth systray! It's like I have no BT device on my laptop. But I can see
that a BT device is detected by the kernel and I have all bluetooth and bluez*
packages installed.

Thanks for your help,

Vincent.

GNU/Linux user #388803
Debian Squeeze/Sid
Kernel 2.6.29-phenomx4
NVIDIA Kernel Module 185.18.31
Kde 4.3.2

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former.
Albert Einstein

"there really is no patch for human stupidity"
Mike Danseglio