Searchbar in Konqueror

After a brief search I found that I needed to install the konq-plugins
package for the searchbar extension which I did.  When I go to
Settings|Configure Extensions the Search Bar plugin is shown as
available and enabled.  When I go to Configure Toolbars, however,
Search Bar is not one of the available options either as a seperate
tool bar or as an option for an existing toolbar (I'd like to place it
to the right of the address bar as it used to be).

What am I missing?

- Nate >>