Re: amarok 2.2

If removing amarok config doesn't help please try to run "amarok --debug" from the console and look at the messages.
Looks like you have some strange file, which is scanned during that "12%" moment.

Best regards,
Valentin Pavlyuchenko

2009/10/9 Facundo A <budinero@gmail.com>
On Viernes 09 Octubre 2009 08:49:51 John Kapnogiannis escribió:
> Hello there.
>
> I upgraded to amarok 2.2 and I am very pleased cause some annoying bugs are
> gone. Just one thing stands before I can enjoy my music. Randomly or when I
> click on menus, buttons,on the music collection etc amarok stops responding
> showing the message "music scanning" in the lower right corner. The thng is
> that it's always stuck on 12%. After a minute or so without response
> everything seems ok. If I had pressed a button for example during that
>  "hung" then after "scanning music" goes away the expected action is taken.
>
> Well it's annoying cause this happens very often, ever 5 minutes i
> suppose..... :(
> Anyone experienced this behavior?? I searched the sumbitted bugs but i
>  found nothing there. So I am asking you first and then I'll make a bug
>  report.
>
> Thank you,
> John

Hello,
Have you tried to remove the ./kde/share/apps/amarok folder?