Re: Can someone confirm bug #549209 in kover?

Valerio Passini wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> As from subject, I have found that kover, a small application for KDE4
> to create booklets/covers for various kinds of CD cases is really slow
> to start (about a minute in my case). I'm trying to help solving it but
> it's difficult to understand if it is just a misconfiguration: i.e. even
> with a fresh user it behaves weird (sometime it's fast, sometime it's
> slow again in starting).
> All you have to do is installing kover from unstable and launching it
> and eventually confirm the bug report sending more info. Many thanks
>
> Valerio

Hi, just installed and tried it on Squeeze amd64 up-to-date system, it's
starting instantly (from [alt][f2] launch dialog because I didn't get a
menu icon...).

Maybe the problem is with the cd drive, I didn't try with an audio-cd in
the drive, I'll do that later when I have one at hand.

Tom