amarok 2.2

Hello there.

I upgraded to amarok 2.2 and I am very pleased cause some annoying bugs are
gone. Just one thing stands before I can enjoy my music. Randomly or when I
click on menus, buttons,on the music collection etc amarok stops responding
showing the message "music scanning" in the lower right corner. The thng is
that it's always stuck on 12%. After a minute or so without response
everything seems ok. If I had pressed a button for example during that "hung"
then after "scanning music" goes away the expected action is taken.

Well it's annoying cause this happens very often, ever 5 minutes i
suppose..... :(
Anyone experienced this behavior?? I searched the sumbitted bugs but i found
nothing there. So I am asking you first and then I'll make a bug report.

Thank you,
John