Perhaps a bit off topic?

Discussing with a friend about that Iceweasel vs Firefox bizantine issue he told me something I didn't believe till today when I read it on KDE's forum: Amarok's logo is also copyrighted.
Despite this is a quiestion related to Debian and to a KDE program I understand it's not a technical question worth an explanation in this list, but could someone point me to some page where is explained why Firefox logo can't be included in Debian packages but Amarok's can?

Regards