Re: KDE4.3.1 - panel shrinks with each login

Well, I just wanted to say that you can determine what is wrong in your user configuration and find what makes a problem by removing parts of your configuration if the problem is there (removing .kde  will check it).

Best regards,
Valentin Pavlyuchenko

2009/9/19 Manolete, ese artista... <dvlcmad@gmail.com>
No, in fact, these last 2 weeks I've used KDE during short periods and not too frequently; and to be honest I don't feel like backing up my current .kde folder, deleting it and restoring all my data... I think I'll wait for 4.3.2.

Spasibo, anyway, :).