Re: KDE4.3.1 - panel shrinks with each login

Jan De Luyck wrote:
> Each time I logout/login, the panel (which I have on the left-hand-side
>  of my screen) shrinks a bit. Doesn't matter if I have it set  on 'lock
>  widgets' or not.
>
> Anyone experienced anything like this?

What I noticed is that every time I disable composition and enable it
again, the panel may get bigger.  I disable composition to play a 3D game
every once in a while, and after some time the panel grows huge.  I guess
it has some problems keeping its size constant.  It doesn't bother me much
though.