Re: how to add a printer in kde-core Lenny

Loeghmon T. Nejad wrote:
I am new to KDE 3.5 and I do not find "add printer" in the menu
system. Is it that printer installation is not supported in KDE-CORE
and it is required that I install additional more components?

Hi,
Of course a very nice & easy way for working with printers in Linux is forgetting KDE options, and using CUPS (Common Unix Printing System).
This way you will manage your print server easy, piece of cake. Just type this in your web browser's address bar:
http://localhost:631/

Now, if there's any problem ask.
--
Sincerely yours