Re: latest 4.3 packages (-2,-3) break plasma ?

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Christophe
Prud'homme<prudhomm@debian.org> wrote:
> All
> it seems that the new 4.3 packages are breaking plasma.
> plasma won't start, here is what I get
> plasma-desktop
>
> Invalid D-BUS interface name 'org.kde.plasma-desktop.PlasmaApp' found while
> parsing introspection
> any idea ? am I missing something ?

Works for me. Could you paste package versions? Something like `dpkg
-l plasma* | grep -v none`

> weird that such a thing happen with
> the other bad thing is that the latest nvidia drivers upload is broken (this
> time X won't start)
> I never had such a behavior from unstable for quite some time.
> Best regards
> C.

Same nvidia problem here. I thought I was problem with my card:

Ramon Antonio Parada
Skype: ramon.parada
Spain: +34 651 948819
US: +1 (310) 651-8072