Compositing, plasma bog-down, x-crashes, etc.

1. Downgrading Xorg and X11-common to tesing does help. X11-common is enough,
I think.

2. Changing to xrender renabled compositing and the desktop works much better.
Plasma is still shown using > 20% but this does not seem to matter. (So the
openGL interface might be checked.)

3. Running pulseaudio -k (kill it) did not seem to improve anything. However,
whether to  use it and with what options should be configurable!

4. All those akonadi and nepomuk processes do bog down my old clunker. I have
an Autostart script to renice them--helps a little. These should also be
configurable in the systemsettings. Indexers and db/file syncing should be
ioniced out of the way. Recoll's indexer, simply niced to 19, runs without
intering with anything and I would love a back-end for this until such time as
nepomuk is equally unobtrusive.