Re: Klipper actions lost (KDE 4.2.3)

Alle venerdì 07 agosto 2009, Benjamí Villoslada ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> Since KDE 4.2.3 upgrade Klipper doesn't show the «Open With» option after
> one URL copy.  Maybe the reason is that «Regular expressions» configuration
> section is empty?  I don't remember this from the KDE 4.2.2 version.

I think the default klipper's behaviour has been changed upon request because it
was annoying. Probably you can restore it creating a filter with an action, but
the man pages are really old and it's not explained how to do it.
Just one link got googling around about this topic:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Klipper

Bye

P.S.: why do you call it 4.2.3? Do you have KDE4.2.3 for real? It would be
strange since it never was packaged and 4.2.4 came after 4.2.2