Re: Upgrading to 4.3

Hi

it is worth upgrading !

I think most of the comments were due to the fact that not all packages were
available at the same time on Debian servers. Now they are all available.
In my opinion Kde4.3 is really nice and snappy.

As to compositing, I have never used compiz. I can just say that it works
here. Sometimes when my laptop is under heavy duty (compiling c++ templated
code), the system decides to switch compositing off because it finds the
system too slow (is there a way to disable this feature?). Switching on
is done with Alt+Shift+F12

Best regards
C.