Akonadi in KDE 4.3?

Heyho!

Is it a known problem or just local misconfiguration that akonadi stuff
doesn't work with the current experimental packages?  ("protocol version of
the Akonadi server is incompatible", for instance when I want to add an
email address to the addressbook from kmail.)

(Thanks for providing early 4.3 packages even when they're not perfect.
That's what experimental is for, after all :-)

Also, a hint for those wanting to upgrade to the experimental packages: I
had to recompile plasma-widget-networkmanagement (no source changes
necessary) to keep it installed.

cheers
-- vbi

--
Innerdcia - The tendency of a nerd to remain a nerd.
        -- NetworkElf on news.admin.net-abuse.email