Re: Random questions about KDE4.2

On Wednesday 10 June 2009, Johannes Zarl wrote:
> 1) Web Shortcuts:
> How do I enable Web shortcuts (i.e. "wp:" for wikipedia, "gg:" for
> google,     etc.) in the Alt-F2 dialog?  Somehow, even though I have
> checked the corresponding box in the dialogue-settings, KRunner just
> sits there and does nothing.

 Johannes - did you resolve this one?

 I recall that I had to go into the krunner (alt-f2) options box,
 the little icon on the left-hand side, and turn a whole bunch
 of those things on.  Even some that didn't seem really
 applicable (it felt like some were duplicate functions, but are
 in fact not).

 You might want to try turning some off, OKAYing, and then going
 back into krunner/config and turning them back on.

 Jedd.