Suspend button (Fn + F3) stops working after enable keyboard layouts in System settings

Hi all.
On a fresh Debian testing/unstable + KDE 4.2.4 install, my suspend combo
(Fn+F3) was working. Then I enabled keyboard layouts in
Systemsettings>Regional&Language, to get back Ctrl+Alt+Backspace behavior.
But then I've found some other solution and decided to disabled keyboard
layouts. After that, I've noticed that my suspend combo is not working
anymore.
I can't make it to work again.
I've also noticed that on fresh new user account (where keyboard layouts are
disabled by default) my suspend combo is working.
So it must be something with some config files on my account.
Any suggestions where should I look ?

Thanks.