Re: KDE 4 Issues with Nvidia Card

> Hi,
>
> The nvidia proprietary drivers are known to cause a lot of trouble to
> KDE 4. Please try getting the latest driver available. You can find
> some information about it here:
> http://userbase.kde.org/GPU-Performance

Yes, I know that. As I said, I had problems with Compiz and the newest
Nvidia driver's version before. (When I loaded Compiz screen got
black, forcing me to switch between TTYs to get image back).

Anyway, I will give it a try.

PS: Now, with those built-in effects in KDE4, Compiz became needless.
(I don't even like that cube, anyway. =P )