Notification popup windows takes the focus

Hi,

Since the update to KDE 4.2.4, I notice an unusual behavior with the
notification popup window (the black popup window that appears in the right
bottom corner of the screen)

Once a notification popup window shows up, it automatically takes the
(keyboard) focus.

It is very annoying when you're interacting with another application;
suddenly, you loose control. When the popup window disappears, the focus is
back again.

I was wondering whether there are any options to enable/disable this behavior.
But I didn't find anyone. I don't know if it is specific to my installation.

IIRC, it was working ok with the previous version of KDE (4.2.2).

Does/Did anyone of you have the problem ? Did you manage to solve it ? If yes,
how ? Is there any options in somewhere to enable/disable this behavior ?

Regards,

Fred.