Re: Sleep mode & lock screen

Am Donnerstag, 4. Juni 2009 schrieb Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.:
> In <[🔎] 200906041402.02621.christoph.burgmer@stud.uni-karlsruhe.de>, Christoph
>
> Burgmer wrote:
> >Is there a KDE way to lock the screen automatically when I put the system
> > into sleep mode?
>
> How are you putting your system to sleep?  My KDE automatically locks when
> it goes to sleep.  I use the battery widget.

Gee, did I know that the battery widget was that powerful? Just found out I
can click on it!

As Marcus pointed out, PowerDevil has an option. The issue might be PowerDevil
not running locally. There seems to be another power management service
running. So, clicking on all these buttons doesn't  work. No i need to find out
how to get rid of that "other service".

Christoph