Yakuake not working with KDE 4.2.2

Hi

I've just updated my KDE to 4.2.2 (I'm using Debian Testing) and now Yakuake
doesn't work. When I run it from a terminal, I get this output:

sergio@debian-kde4:~$ yakuake
kbuildsycoca running...
DCOP aborting (delayed) call from 'anonymous-3143' to 'yakuake'
KCrash: Application 'yakuake' crashing...
Could not find 'drkonqi' executable.
KCrash cannot reach kdeinit, launching directly.

I think that's happening because Yakuake 2.8.1 (version from testing) was
written for KDE3. Last version of Yakuake is 2.9.5:

BTW, sorry about the little off-topic, but is there any way to inform
package mantainers about new versions of some packages?

Thank you in advance :)