Bug in Kickoff

This message is a copy from qt-kde list

> Hello, I'm an Spanish user of KDE on Debian. Yesterday I've done an update
> of my KDE 4 and I've found a bug that is not extreamly important, but it
> doesn't let me work easily. I'm now at the version 4:4.2.2-2 of *
> kdebase-workspace* but in older versions everything worked well.
> The Bug is that when you clik on Kick Off menu, he is not focused, so you
> have tu click again on him to use the searchbar and you have tu click on
> KickOff button to close him, so that it's slow to use.
> I send you this message because in other distributions (openSuse, Ubuntu,
> etc...) a fix has been uploaded, but not in Debian.
> Please notify me when does this fix will be uploaded for Debian.
>
> Thanks you very much.

Hi, I've found that this bug is related to kdelibs.
Jonathan Riddell from Ubuntu team already submitted a patch for this.
It eliminates 2 bugs in KDE:
1) Kickoff bug described above
2) Not allowing to show plasma popups over screensaver

First bug is already fixed upstream i think, I don't know how about the
second bug.

Patch is available here:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kubuntu-members/kdelibs/ubuntu/revision/46

Is it possible for Debian QT/KDE developers to apply this patch, or we have
to wait for KDE 4.2.3 ?

Regards.