Re: Ensuring that screen is locked on wakeup + power mgmt in general

Michael Schuerig says:

"There are other things regarding Suspend to RAM that I noticed: In the
(advanced) Power Management Configuration, the power button is set to
trigger the Log out dialog. It does indeed appear, but at the same time
I a system message pops up telling me that the system is powered off
NOW."
This is because acpid (acpi-support) is not yet compatible with Powerdevil.
I've found a temporary workaround for this (tested only in KDE 4):
just rename
/etc/acpi/powerbtn-acpi-support.sh
/etc/acpi/events/powerbtn-acpi-support.sh

to something like :

/etc/acpi/powerbtn-acpi-support.sh.bak
/etc/acpi/events/powerbtn-acpi-support.sh.bak